A jungle-swathed sanctuary on a secret island, including a villa and other perks
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A boutique hideaway on an unspoilt, slumbering Thai island with a slew of perks including breakfast, spa and dining discounts, and more
- Koh Yao Yai Village’s Deluxe villas truly bring the outdoors in - most apparent in the completely open sala furnished with island-worn, dark wood furniture. The softly appointed bedrooms are indoors and feature a double bed draped in mosquito nets, while the outdoor rain shower completes the castaway-chic experience.
- Kao Spa’s traditional thatched-roof villa is set overlooking the island’s verdant rice fields. In line with the rustic and nature-inspired setting, the spa utilises a medley of natural ingredients for treatments that include lemongrass, aloe vera and fresh coconut. Bespoke treatments and couple packages are also available.
- With so much to explore on the island, it’s essential to venture beyond the resort. Snorkelling, kayaking, island-hopping and inland tours can also be arranged by the resort. For something out of the ordinary, join a canoe tour that will take you through Phang Nga Bay's mangroves, a floating village and 'James Bond Island'.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only HKD225 while you decide.
- Pay HKD225 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.