A modish city pad in Bangkok perfect for the urban explorer, including breakfast
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A stylish new hotel conveniently located in Bangkok’s Chinatown district - breakfast included
- Fork & Cork is the hotel's casual restaurant and bar that features a menu of creative Thai dishes. Guests in the mood for a tipple can also explore its bar's selection of signature cocktails, craft beers and wines. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served here in its vibrant, eclectic space in the hotel's lobby.
- The hotel is located in Bangkok's Chinatown district, affording foodies ample opportunity to try both Thai and Chinese street food. Beyond food, the neighbourhood hosts sprawling markets selling all manner of souvenirs including scarves, antiques and more.
- For a taste of Bangkok's vibrant nightlife scene stroll down the neon-lit streets of Soi Nana, a hip enclave that's home to a variety of bars - from gin-focused speakeasies and craft beer bars to traditionalist joints selling locally made ya-dong. Soi Nana is less than five minutes from the hotel on foot.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only HKD225 while you decide.
- Pay HKD225 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.